Search Engine Positioning Improvements
The first rule of SEO is don't guess what your potential customers are searching for. We make sure our clients chase search phrases and keywords searchers actually use.
The road to web ruination is paved with people who are No.1 in Google for words and phrases their customers don't actually use. Good for the ego perhaps, good for business? No.
Here's some free seo advice to get you started.
- Create compelling content!
- Use SEF URL's
- Make use of HTML tags
- Use navigation the search engines understand
- Research keywords
- Establish great in-bound links
- Understand your clients search habits
- Use meta tags - it won't hurt!
- Create a site map
- Make your site worth visiting